If you are hoping to take a fun vacation anytime soon you may want to consider visiting San Antonio! It's on my bucket list of places to visit. We both want to visit the renowned river walk and see the Alamo! Not to mention, we've been told there are amazing restaurants to enjoy. Plus, all this can be done while cutting costs through the wonderful partners at SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience! It's an efficient and easy outlet to help you save money.
In fact did you know that San Antonio is one of our nation's most affordable destinations? And did you know that they boast amazing attractions? If not, here's a list of five things you may want to do or see while visiting:
- If you are looking for an exotic outlet filled with fun for all ages, then SeaWorld of San Antonio is the place for you. Some of the savings you can look forward to include $10 off your admission, second day free and even discounts on family-four packs.
- Tired of the heat and want to find a refreshing outlet? Then you can spend time at Splashtown! Save up to $42.
- Just down the road from SeaWorld is the amazing theme park of Six Flags Fiesta Texas. You can save by getting adult passes for kids price, next day free and more.
- You could even take part in an African safari thanks to the San Antonio Zoo. Save $2 on your admission.
- For a beautiful exhibit to visit, try the San Antonio Bontanical Gardens. Save $1 admission.
- Another popular attraction is Schlittererbahn where you can ride The Falls, the worlds largest water ride. Savings up to $10.
Now that you have reasons to visit San Antonio, you should keep up with ways to budget by keeping in touch with the partners at SAVE. You can follow them on twitter via their handle @SAVEinSA! Keep in mind some of these will include Limited Time Offers. Sign up and start planning your vacation today with SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience.