Two posts in one day? What's wrong with me? Nothing, just needing to hold myself accountable. And get some of my goals put on "virtual" paper so I'll actual work to achieve them. ;-)
So without further ado, my Summer Bucket List (total inspiration from Meals & Moves!)
1) Lose 15+ Pounds
2) Start Lifting Weights
3) Go Camping in the Mountains
4) Paint our Living Room/Kitchen a new color
5) Paint a random wall in our house a burst of freaky color (orange? red? black?)
6) Find that perfect little black dress.
7) Completely renovate my daily food intake (HELLO CLEAN EATING)
8) Read 15 books.
9) Go swimming at least twice.
10) Buy fruits and veggies at the farmers' market (freeze some for winter!)
11) Bike for 10+ Miles.
12) Learn to play Tennis.
13) Re-learn the art of Coffee without sugar.
14) Take a road trip to somewhere weird.
15) Keeping blogging like a mad woman (3-5 posts a week...)
16) Save money for an investment.
Better get to work!!!! ;-)