1. Gorgeous bucket of red flowers at my mom's house. I could buy 100 of these for our house if I didn't think I would kill them. ;-)
2. Just us. On our way to a wonderful old fashioned "dinner and a movie" date night.
3. We found a new book store to browse. It's amazing...floor to ceiling shelving. With a treasure trove of Children's books. We both picked out a book. Can you guess who picked out what?
4. Dairy Queen stop. I chose chocolate dipped cones. About 30 minutes of messy, melting ice cream and chocolate. But, worth it. :P
5. Epic. Amazing. I already want to see it again!! a) Christopher Nolan must be a genius. b) Christian Bale is Batman. They better not try to make another one without him. c) It will win best picture. IT WILL. d) pretty excited to see how they take off with Robin!
6. I'm thankful for a relaxing weekend of fun.
7. You just MIGHT want to check back tomorrow. Because another giveaway is coming and it just MIGHT have the word diamond in the title...just might.
Blog Party: Sweet Shot | 52 Weeks | Around the World | Holy Experience | Photo Show Off | Wordless Wednesday