Last week, I was busy prepping for Spring Cleaning. I tried to take care of most of my day to day projects, so that I wasn't behind. That way, today, I can begin the deep cleaning round of spring cleaning. I am using my home binder to create a day by day plan for the rest of the week focusing on cleaning, dusting, mopping, sweeping, arranging, de-cluttering, and every other cleaning word known to man kind. I'm read for a new day in our home, a new outlook with fresh perspective, and meaning. Here's my breakdown:
- Day 1: Clean Baseboards, mirrors, window sills, wash windows and dust all blinds.
- Day 2: Dust all furniture, Freshen Curtains, wash all sheets, and towels.
- Day 3: Speed Clean Kitchen, Sanitize all counters & appliances
- Day 4: Sweep, Swiffer, Mop, Dust furniture, Clean Lighting & Ceiling Fans, and Vacuum.
- Day 5: Vacuum Couches & Ceiling, Polish Furniture, Clean Bathrooms & Laundry Room
- Day 6: Wash outside doors, clean off patio, weed raised beds, clean our purses & cars.
I found my inspiration from Simple Organized Living, and A Bowl Full of Lemons! You may want to check them out if you are in spring cleaning mode like I am . :D
Have a blessed day, and may we keep Japan close to our hearts & prayers this week.
Blessings List (continued):
26) My husband.
27) Reading the Psalms during difficult times.