Hello! My name is Heather Pedersen.
I'm the twenty-something blogger, photographer, cook, designer, and reviewer behind Mrs. Southern Bride. Here are a few random things that you may enjoy learning about "me"...
- First and foremost, my site, work, and dreams are all dedicated to the One who gives me the breath of life each day. In the words of the old hymn, "All to Him I Owe..."
- Josh is the handsome stud in the photo above. He keeps me grounded, and always pushes me to excel above and beyond my normal expectations.
- We became foster parents in early January of 2013. It has been the most challenge, yet rewarding three months of my life.
- Travel is one of our passions. I love to capture the rugged nature of God's creation no matter where we land. Be it Ireland, France or the beautiful Ozarks where we reside.
- Speaking of capturing nature...I'm a Cannon shooting, PC toting southern lady.Watch out! If you are interested in my photography you can view my online portfolio.
- Coffee is my vice. Be it an Iced Latte, seasoned Mocha, or full bodied roast in the coffee pot-- all awaken my innermost senses. I'm also obsessed with homemade creamers.
- Over the years, I developed a love for experimenting in the kitchen with herbs and spices. This year, we are working on our own garden. I'm excited to bring "fresh" to a whole new level.
- Book hoarder. Self proclaiming book hoarder. There is no other explanation.
- I love turquoise, Fiesta dishes, Strawberry water from Sonic, Coach purses, flea markets, exploring, and chocolate.
- "Mr. Darcy" is our spoiled four legged child. Actually, spoiled is an understatement.
This blog is an online memoir, and lifestyle blog. My goal is to combine photography, recipes, reviews, and more to inspire others. It is also my place to reflect, share, and remind myself about the "why" of life.
If you are interested in learning more about this blog or have questions regarding Mrs. Southern Bride please e-mail me at: mrssouthernbride(at)gmail(dot)com
The awesome font in my header is from Kevin & Amanda!